Transferring to 2nd or 3rd Year of Courses for Irish & EU Applicants. Please read FAQ's on Transfers.
Please read the following information carefully before commencing the application process.
- There is a non refundable €30 application fee for each course application - please have your debit/credit card ready for payment at the end of this process.
- New applicants: click on the 'Sign up' link below to proceed.
- Please have scanned copies of your supporting documents ready to upload. e.g. proof of ID (required for all applications), leaving certificate results, exam transcripts. Check the course transfer regulations for details of what is required if you are unsure. Maximum file size for uploaded documents is 2MB.
- Please take note of your username and password. These will be needed if you are made an offer and wish to accept or need to upload further documentation.
- If this is a second or subsequent application please click on 'Login' below after entering the same username and password as previous application.
- If you have forgotten your password click on 'Forgot your account details?' below.
- Click on Save and Exit anytime to save your details and return to the process later.
© CampusIT 2010